Delivery Terms and Returns Policy
In busy periods of the year, deliveries may be subject to delays. This also includes any weather and/or other adverse conditions that may cause variations in delivery timescales. Royal Mail strikes will also affect delivery times, which are out of our control. Deliveries are only made on Monday to Friday on working days.
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY TIMES AND COST?
UK Mainland (including Northern Ireland)
Free delivery for orders over £40 inc VAT for UK mainland (including Northern Ireland) are sent via Royal Mail on a 48 hour delivery service (Standard Delivery). Please note that this does not mean that they will be delivered within 48 hours of placing the order, Standard Delivery usually takes between 2-3 working days.
Orders under £40 will incur a shipment charge of £3.95 via Royal Mail.
DO YOU OFFER NEXT DAY DELIVERY?
Orders placed after 3pm for Next-Day delivery will not be dispatched until the following working day. Deliveries are Monday to Friday. Any orders placed after 3pm on a Thursday, will be dispatched on Friday and delivered on Monday.
Next-Day delivery incurs a charge of £6.50 and is shipped using DPD.
Please note that orders placed after the cut-off times stated above on Friday or over the weekend are not processed until Monday morning. Any next day delivery on orders placed over the weekend will be processed and dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
CAN I PLACE AN ORDER OUTSIDE THE UK?
Yes, but please notice that international orders may incur customs and duty charges.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man
2-5 Working Days via Royal Mail (at a shipping charge of £5.95)
- Republic of Ireland
3-5 Working Days via Royal Mail (at a shipping charge of £7.50)
- Western and Eastern Europe
Orders will take 3-10 working days (at a shipping charge of £15)
- Rest of the World
Orders will take 10-15 working days (at a shipping charge of £18)
We can only ship up to 3 items per international order. If you'd like to order more than 3 items, email us at [email protected]
DOES MY DELIVERY CHARGE INCLUDE CUSTOMS AND DUTY?
No, if custom charges are required, your courier will contact you independently for international orders outside of the UK.
As long as the shoes and accessories are in their original condition, you can send them back to us for an exchange or refund up to 30 days after purchasing online.
We offer Royal Mail labels to UK Mainland and Northern Ireland customers to make the returns process easier. If you should decide to use our label, we will deduct a charge of £2.50 from your refund. These return labels can only be used for up to 10 pairs. Should you need to return more than 10 pairs, you can create separate returns labels and will be charged per label used.
If you wish to return your shoes to us for either an exchange or refund, please go to this link here to process your returns label.
When entering your details, please note that in the ‘Order Number’ field, please put your order reference number, for example #6000001111 (you can find this on the top left-hand corner of your invoice). Then just print and attach the label to the parcel and you can ship the shoes back to us. If you don't have a printer, don't worry! You can create a QR code to show in the drop off.
NEED A NEW RETURNS FORM?
You can download another copy of the returns form here. Please print this, fill it out, and pop it into the parcel and return to us.
NEED A NEW RETURNS LABEL?
You can create a new returns label here.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
- Complete and detach your returns note (goods cannot be returned without this information).
- Enclose it together with your returned item(s), inside the original packaging and shoe box.
- Unless you are using the provided returns service, please send your order back to us via recorded delivery. Remember to retain your proof of postage until the item(s) are refunded on your statement, as this enables you to trace your return.
- Exchanges: indicating the colour or size you wish to exchange your return for. Please note that we can only exchange for a different colour or size of the same style. Should you wish to try a different style, please place a new order instead.
WHAT ARE THE RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS?
- Items returned damaged, marked, toe printed or with packaging missing or damaged will be returned without any credit. Handbags should be handled with just as much care. Please return your shoes in their original condition as they will be inspected upon return. If items are returned in a non-saleable condition, it will be returned to you.
- We will not credit lost or damaged returned goods. For any reason should this happen we would advise that you speak with the postal/carrier service you have used for your return. Should the parcel not reach us for any reason you will be able to make an easy claim with Royal Mail or the delivery service you have used to send your return.
- We advise that shoes are tried on indoors, on carpet and preferably with a pop sock on, to avoid any foot prints in the shoe. Handbags should be handled with just as much care to avoid a return to you without a credit.
- We will be happy to process you a full refund for returns received within 30 days after receiving your orders. We will refund the card originally used for payment.
- Your refund or exchange (when in stock) may take up to 10 working days to process during busier periods of the year.
- We will email you to keep you informed of your returned order.
- Please ensure the returns form is enclosed in your package and note whether you would like an exchange or a refund. To help us process your return as soon as possible, please ensure the return form is fully completed and placed inside the shoe box. If you are returning your order for any exchange, please ensure you indicate the style and size you would like.
- Items that return to our offices as ‘unclaimed’ or ‘not delivered’ will automatically be refunded to the payment method used when the order was placed. Shipping costs such as next-day delivery, or international orders via DPD Classic cannot be refunded if parcels return to us unclaimed.
- Any customers returning goods from outside the UK will need to pay for the return of goods. We advise recorded delivery to ensure no loss of goods.
- If you require any help or have any questions, our customer service team will be ready to help. Please call the Paradox London customer service team on 020 8885 8000 or contact us here: [email protected]
WHAT ADDRESS SHOULD I SEND MY RETURN TO?
Send returns to our UK head office address:
Unit 1, 2 Garman Road
London N17 0UG