Delivery Terms and Returns Policy
CHOICE OF DELIVERY ADDRESS:
UK Mainland (including Northern Ireland)
Free deliveries via Royal Mail are being sent out on a 48 hour delivery service. Please not that this does not mean that they will be delivered within 48 hours of placing the order. Standard Delivery usually takes between 2-3 working days.
Orders over £40 placed after 4pm for FREE delivery will not be dispatched until the following working day.
Orders placed after 4pm for Next-Day delivery will not be dispatched until the following working day.
Orders under £40 will incur a shipment charge of £3.95 via Royal Mail.
Next-Day delivery incurs a charge of £4.50 and is shipped using Royal Mail. Please note that even though we will send your order on a 24 hour service, Royal Mail do not guarantee a next day delivery.
Please note that orders placed after the cut-off times stated above on Friday or over the weekend are not processed until Monday morning. Any next day delivery on orders placed over the weekend will be processed and dispatch on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Channel Islands, Isle of Man
2 Working Days via DPD delivery (at a shipping charge of £5.95)
Republic of Ireland
2 Working Days via DPD (at a shipping charge of £12.50)
Orders will take 3-5 working days (at a shipping charge of £15)
Rest of the World
Orders will take 10-13 working days (at a shipping charge of £18)
*Please note we do not ship to Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria or Switzerland
To have an order sent to these countries, please visit our European website; www.paradoxeurope.com
THINGS TO BE AWARE WHEN PLACING OR RETURNING YOUR ORDER:Orders placed for less than six items will be sent via standard 48hr Royal Mail delivery unless Next Day delivery is specified and paid for. International shipping fees will apply. Free returns are available for UK mainland customers only. Any customers returning goods not in the UK Mainland are will need to pay for the return of goods. We advise recorded delivery to ensure no loss of goods. We will not credit lost or damaged returned goods. For any reason should this happen we would advise that you speak with the postal/carrier service you have used for your return. Should the parcel not reach us for any reason you will be able to make an easy claim with Royal Mail or the delivery service you have used to send your return. Items returned damaged, marked, toe printed, or packaging missing will be returned without any credit. Please note that a free Royal Mail '48hr tracked' label is included in every parcel for use of free returns. If you do not have this sticker when your parcel arrives, please contact us and we will issue you with a new one (or see 'NEED A RETURNS LABEL' subheading below, with a link to create a new, free returns label). Any parcels sent back to us for a return where the carriage has been paid for and the free returns label has not been used, we will not reimburse the cost of the carriage.
We advise that shoes are tried on indoors, on the carpet and preferably with a pop sock on to avoid any foot prints in the shoe. Handbags should be handled with just as much care to avoid a return to you without a credit. Some products having leather soles will mark if the product has been worn on hard surfaces, if the sole is worn the items will be deemed as an unacceptable return. Returns will only be accepted within 30 days after receiving your orders. Your refund credit, or exchange (when in stock) may take up to 2 to 3 weeks to process after you return the goods back to us. We will e-mail you to confirm your return has been processed. Please ensure the returns form is enclosed in your package and note what you would like an exchange or a refund.
To help us process your return as soon as possible, please ensure the returns form is fully completed. Please ensure that your return is correctly packaged and not returned with any labels attached to the shoes box as we are unable to refund items where the original shoe box has been damaged or is missing. Purchases made with Paradox London cannot be returned to any concessions or any other online retailer. Every effort has been made to display our products to true colour on the website and to ensure that products are displayed as accurately as possible. Please be aware that the colours of products can vary depending on how your monitor, phone or tablet is set. Please return your shoes in their original condition as they will be inspected upon return. Returns which are found to be faulty will be sent back. Once your goods are accepted back in to stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund. We will refund the card originally used for payment. Returns with no return information will not be held.
RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Items returned damaged, marked, toe printed or with packaging missing or damaged will be returned without any credit. Handbags should be handled with just as much care. Please return your shoes in their original condition as they will be inspected upon return. If items are returned in a non-saleable condition, it will be returned to you.
- We will be happy to process you a full refund for returns received within 30 days after receiving your orders. We will refund the card originally used for payment.
- Your refund or exchange (when in stock) may take up to 7 working days to process during busier periods of the year.
- We will e-mail you to keep you informed of your returned order.
- Please ensure the returns form is enclosed in your package and note whether you would like an exchange or a refund. To help us process your return as soon as possible, please ensure the returns form is fully completed and placed inside the shoe box. If you are returning your order for any exchange, please ensure you indicate the style and size you would like.
- Items that return to our offices as ‘unclaimed’ or ‘not delivered’ will automatically be refunded to the payment method used when the order was placed. Shipping costs such as next-day delivery, or international orders via DPD Classic cannot be refunded if parcels return to us unclaimed.
Free Returns via Royal Mail
Please note, our free returns service is available to UK Mainland and Northern Ireland customers only.
We now offer a free returns service! If you wish to return your shoes to us for either an exchange or refund, please go to this link here to process your free returns label.
When entering your details, please note that in the ‘Order Number’ field, please put your order reference number, for example #6000001111 (you can find this on the top left-hand corner of your invoice). Then just print and attach the label to the parcel, and you can ship the shoes back to us!
We provide a free Royal Mail returns label with your order. If this is not used when sending your order back to us, we will not be able to refund your postage costs.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER:
- Complete and detach your returns note (goods cannot be returned without this information)
- Enclose it together with your returned item(s), inside the original packaging and shoe box.
- Unless you are using the free returns service, please send your order back to us via recorded delivery. Remember to retain your proof of delivery until the item(s) are refunded on your statement, as this enables you to trace your return.
- Exchanges: indicating the style and size you wish to exchange your return for. Please refer to the returns policy to ensure that your return is accepted for a refund or exchange.
NEED A RETURNS LABEL?You can download another copy of the returns label here. Please print this, fill it out, and pop it into the parcel and return to us.
STORE RETURNS:We do not have a retail store base, but you will find other retailers who do sell our products. If you are ordering from us, you will not be able to obtain a refund or exchange from any of these stores. All returns are to be sent back to us.
PLEASE SEND RETURNS TO:
UK HEAD OFFICE ADDRESSParadox London
Unit 1, 2 Garman Road
London N17 0UG